Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the first post

Hello, this is my first real blog. I have blogged in the past on myspace when it wasn't facebookspace. The purpose of this blog is mainly to review brazilian jiu jitsu and submission grappling instructional dvds. I've noticed that looking online to purchase a dvd for BJJ instruction, there are not many first person reviews, unless you have access to a forum. Either way, this blog will be mostly dedicated to reviewing my collection of instructional dvds and whatever else I choose to have an opinion on. This blog will take some time because I want to make the reviews as helpful as possible. If you look and see the prices on the instructional dvds today, they are quite expensive. Which is why I want to help and make sure you know what you are getting yourself into before you purchase these dvds.

No comments:

Post a Comment